Tuesday, February 7

the only thing worse than beating a dead horse is betting on one.

I try and have outfit posts every Tuesday and Thursday, but I unfortunately do not have an outfit post for today. Why? Well I've been wearing sweatpants since last Thursday. I'm pretty sure I've looked darn fabulous in them (or maybe that's just the caffeine talking...) but I doubted that you'd want to see the pictures so instead I will leave you with a picture of my cat. Close enough, right?


PS I'm working on a pretty awesome post for sometime next week about my nose piercing, if you have any questions about piercings shoot 'em at me and I can try to answer them and include them in my post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!