Monday, February 6

born & raised in a summer haze

Uncle Phil
Brad{ford}
Sorry for my paleness.
Little Tanner
Bonfires in Bliss during the winter is very fun, I tell you. All you city slickers will never be able to fully enjoy bonfires like we do out here in the boondocks. Bonfires where you have to put your SUV into four wheel drive just to get back there, & you still run the risk of getting stuck. 
This weekend ended up to be pretty great. Bonfire on Friday night, & a whole day with Hunter on Saturday. I love having him & me time. We watched movies, cuddled, played some chess, & some volleyball. One thing I forget to do when I'm with him is take pictures. I'm much too busy having fun. Maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!