Monday, February 20

MMH #18

1. I just adore this hairstyle! So pretty and perfect!

2. This ring... to die for! (Hint Hint to anyone who may know me in "real" life.)
Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest


3. Everything about this outfit is perfect. I love it.



4. Once again... this hair.
I wish I had the guts to dye my hair. 


5. And for the final time... the hair.
It's just... gah. 



In case none of you noticed, I've been really into hairstyles. Lately I've felt like I'm doing pretty much nothing with my long hair. So I've dubbed this hair week. And everyday (starting tomorrow) I'm going to do a new (to me) hairstyle! Let us see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!