Tuesday, January 24

i'm currently loving...

1. CoverGirl TruConceal- This stuff is great and just what I've been looking for since way back in May! I really have pretty nice skin, with the occasional spot around my nose and this is perfect for covering up a little redness. I love, love, love it. 


2. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express- I love mascara, and I'm totally diggin' the effect that this one has. Usually I've ended my makeup routine once I put a little concealer and mascara on. 


3. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Shimmer Mist- First off, the smell. Oh, dear Lord, this stuff makes me want to smell myself all day. I actually have the lotion, the body wash, the spray, and the shimmer mist. I swear that the shimmer mist smells better than the regular spray.

4. Baking Soda- I have really good teeth in the respect that I've never had a cavity (although they're dreadfully crooked). But I've always thought that they were extra yellow. After doing some research as to what they best (and cheapest!) way to whiten them was, I decided to try good ole' baking soda. So far I haven't seen huge results (I've been using it for a week) but I really feel like my mouth feels ten times more clean with baking soda than with regular toothpaste. 


5. L'Oréal Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream- In the winter my skin gets super dried out. Especially on my forehead, and this stuff works wonders! When I notice that I'm getting a wee bit flaky I use just a dab of this and my face becomes that of a baby angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!