Monday, December 12

fairy dust

Another favorite Senior picture. 
You can almost see the fairy magic, and hear the faun's singing. I've always been a lover of mythical things, and will never stop believing in Fairies and in Narnia. Narnia has always been a real place to me, and it will continue to be so until the day I die. 


Life is too short not to believe in little miracles, and I for one do not plan on wasting my time on this earth being cynical. I want to always be aware of the fairies dancing in the woods, the unicorns leaving trails of glitter, the Loch Ness Monster swimming happily, and a wardrobe opening up to Narnia. Even when I've graduated high school, college, and whatever else happens to come along. I will always keep the magic of the world alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!