Monday, October 24

what i wore//floral and shimmer





I'm oh so happy I was finally able to properly photograph this shirt. It's my new favorite, basically when I can't figure out what I want to wear I grab this. These are also my favoritest pants. I love rolling them up, I love wearing them go carting, I love wearing them all the time. They're super comfy. And somehow are the right length for me. 
In short, I'm definitely a fan of this outfit. 
You wanna know how you can tell I worked the day these pictures were taken? I have jewelry on. My Pandora bracelets are my love affair, and my Pandora earrings make me giddy. They're wonderful. 
So, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I have cute ears. I call them elf ears, they're super tiny and I just really like them. Plus the little mole on my right ear makes me happy. I love all my moles. They make me have character if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!