Thursday, October 6

a photo an hour

Inspired by my two favorite ladies Kaylah and Elycia I've decided to try a photo an hour. Though, I'm by no means a photographer I thought it would be interesting. 
..9 something or other..
Time for school. I woke up around 8:45, jealous?

..10:00..
Whilst working on my Pre Calc I decided I needed some hot chocolate... and tried this recipe, it's delish! 

..11:00..
Why sit inside reading on such a beautiful (and warm!) fall day? 


 
..12:00..
What a cute kitty I have! Mercy Roo. P.S. She thinks she's a good hider.


..1:00..
Lunch time! Concord grapes and noodles with butter! All the while working on an Algebra 2 test. Multitasker I am.


..2:00..
All done with school!! So I started cleaning myself up for going away.


..3:00..
Picked up my cousin Bradford, and heading up to big ole' Mackinaw City.


..4:00..
While waiting to go to the boys cross country meet we went a wanderin' through the streets and ended up in the Bass Pro shop looking at the fishies. 


..5:00.. 
Look at that strapping young boy, warming up for his cross country meet!! My boy got 12th place! So good he is. 


..6:00.. 
After the meet I was icy, icy cold. I was very pleased to get into my warm car. My hair looks horrible... it was so very windy.


..7:00.. 
I climbed a tree to get this picture. And I'm scared of heights. I was crippled by fear and the boy had to come help me down. But it is pretty, isn't it?


..8:00.. 
In the middle of youth Hunter actually let me take a picture of him. I really like that boy, even when he's sweaty. 


What have I learned from this?
It's freaking hard. And I do a lot of school. It was hard to try and take pictures of things not related to school from nine to two.
But I think I'd like to do it again, agree? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!