Friday, September 23

what i do// jogging


I'm a girl of frequent new endeavors. 
The newest? 
Running. Ok, slash that. Jogging. I don't run, I'm pretty sure that these stubs of legs are not cut out for full out running, and neither is this asthmatics lungs. So I jog. I've been using the Couch to 5k, and I'm on week 3. So I'm finally actually doing more jogging than walking, and I'm excited about it. 
My one thing I'm not so crazy about is my lack of "keep moving" music. I'm a Chopin sort of girl. I liked relaxed, beachy songs... but they're not ideal for trying to keep moving. Right now the only things I have that's at all suitable is Three Days Grace. Which I like. But when you only have one CD of theirs, it gets a little old. 

Any suggestions my fellow people of the universe? 

2 comments:

  1. Couch to 5k really works, I made it almost all the way through until I became really sick and had to stop. (now I greatly dislike running) I personally never listened to music while I ran, but I bet if you have Taylor Swift lyin' around that might help. Whatever has a good beat, I guess. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more Three Days Grace on my computer, if you ever get your msn working I can send them to you.

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!