Tuesday, August 16

new directions (like glee)

As you can plainly tell, I've been absent from the blogosphere for awhile. And since getting myself lost I've been thinking a bit about my blog. 
Here's my current problem with my little bloggie:
When I don't actually remember to take a picture of my outfit, I don't blog. And here's the weird part... I don't consider this a "style" or "fashion" blog at all. I'm not stylish enough for that. So why only post when I have a picture of me wearing clothes?* Woah. Came out wrong. But you get what I mean, right?
Maybe?
What I'm saying is I want this to be more of a... Lauren blog with a few outfits thrown in a week. Like maybe twice a week or something. But still post in between. About things I've done... Places I've been. Funny things I've seen. You know? Does that sound lame? I don't really care too much if it does, because that's what I wanna do and it's myyyy blog. Na na na na boo boo. 
This whole idea will be starting... today. Hopefully. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!