Thursday, June 9

i diiiid it!!

I fully realize you humans deserve more than some crappy webcam photos, but what's a busy girl to do? Like for real. I'm mega swamped. But somehow I found time to do something I've wanted to do for a long time today. You notice?





In case you can't tell the difference... I finally got my nose pierced.
Anyone who is thinking about getting it done: 
It didn't hurt at all. I felt slight pressure, and then it was done.
I super duper like it, but I'm sort of paranoid about it getting ripped out. 
I'm sure all newbie's are frightened of that, though. 

P.S. I love being a goof-off.

1 comment:

  1. I really like it. Thanks for letting me go with you.

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!