Sunday, May 8

20 THINGS- THING 8


Before I get into a whole big deal about myself, I'd like to take a moment to say Happy Mother's Day. Especially to my mother, who is probably one of the only readers out there. So Happy Mother's Day, Mama. I love you.


Ok. Mushy-ness is over.
Thing numba eight:
I'm practically blind. My prescription is -6.50 in one eye and -7.0 in the other. Which makes  life hard. I cannot walk around my own house without glasses or contacts in. Which is annoying. 
Funny story. This morning I'm getting ready to take a shower, right? I don't have my contacts in as I've just woken up, and I obviously can't wear glasses in the shower. So I grab the "face wash" off of the counter. I hop in the shower, wash my hair, shave my legs, all the normal crap. Now, I never wash my face until the last three or so minutes of my shower. Don't ask me why, that's just my little routine. So I grab the "face wash" and when I grab it I realize that this bottle is a cylinder. My face wash is not in a bottle like that. So I grab it and bring it about half of an inch away from my face so I can actually read it... and it's contact solution. 
Face, meet palm. Palm, meet face. 

P.S. If you enlarge that picture, you can see Scarlett in my eyes. 
Annnd a quick little side-not do-hicky, that picture was taken on the 18th of May last year. That was first full dive in Lake Michigan for the year. This year I'm gonna have to go on the 16th. I'll just, you know, dodge the ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!