Thursday, May 5

20 THINGS- THING 5

It's secretly hard to think up random things about myself. 
(P.S. That's another word I say a lot in the real world "secretly")
So, I apologize ahead of time if they become extremely boring. 
(Who am I kidding? Anything I write will never be boring. Because I'm awesome.)

image via
I'm a picky eater. 
Food in general just disgusts me, but there are the few exceptions. 
I also have rules about my food. 
I don't eat leftovers. They're gross. 
I refuse to eat cold pizza. That also includes pizza that's been reheated. 
I do not eat ketchup. 
I was never one of those kids who hated vegetables, tho. I looove my fruits and veggies, but apparently you cannot live on those alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!