Tuesday, March 15

watermelons are a girls best friend

Whoa. My first ever post about nails. 
This is sort of shocking to me, only because I almost always have my nails painted.
It's like this weird habit of mine. 
But, I've been getting pretty bored with just normal painted nails, so I decided to try something new.
Watermelons.




Now. I'm not someone who ever goes looking for name brand stuff, nor do I really know anything about good brands. Of anything, really. 
Seriously, I just pick clothes I like and don't look at the tag the majority of the time.
Makeup? I don't know what the heck I wear. As long as it doesn't make me break out and looks good, I'll try it. Whether it's from Walmart, the Dollar store (yes. I have makeup from the Dollar store, and it works like a charm.) or the most expensive place there is out there. 
It doesn't really matter to me. 
So, because of that I don't know anything about nail polish brands. I use what I like, if it doesn't work well I won't buy that kind again. 
But, there is one thing I know well. Cheap. 
I don't like spending tons of money on things I wear, I'd rather be able to buy some gas for my truck. 
So all my nail polish is generally under 5 dollars and can be found at Walmart. 
But, hey, it looks good. 

1 comment:

  1. As much as I love OPI and Essie nail polishes, they can get a bit expensive--especially considering my nail polish addiction and their $9-$10 per bottle price. I think as long as it is high quality, I will purchase it, even if it's not so called "designer", or a popular brand.
    I recently did a watermelon nail look, but I love how you just did the melon on two nails, as more of a detailed accent! I did it on ALL my nails, and it took f o r e v e r. Anyway...great post.
    Sorry about the longest. comment. ever.
    xo, Paige Renae

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!