Tuesday, February 22

nap chic

I didn't really get dressed today. 
Well... I wore some leggings and a sweatshirt. I call it "nap chic". 
I won't show you. 
For one reason alone:
I didn't take a picture. 
I would have shown you, but I just didn't get around to a picture for you all.
So, today, I was in a weirdly creative mood. 
I looove when I'm in creative moods, my only problem is that I can't draw. 
I write the occasional poem, and take interesting pictures. 
Anywho, for days the stars have been really neat and I just wish I could either take a picture of them or draw them. But I can't do either. Sooo... I figured something else out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!