Sunday, September 21

Chapter Four

Over the summer I had the great opportunity to be a camp counselor at the camp that I've grown up going to. Not only was it a huge privilege and blessing to be a counselor to some awesome junior high girls, but I also had the opportunity to assist in leading worship. Because I don't have the opportunity to play "for fun" very much anymore it was such a great experience to have fun playing and leading. One of the songs we played was called Alabaster by Rend Collective Experiment. I had never heard the song, but it became an immediate favorite among the campers. Since then I've been listening to them a lot and something about their music completely speaks to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!