Tuesday, December 4

Where Are You Christmas?


Dear Winter, Christmas, and the Like,
I love you more than I ever have before.
I like the pretty lights that come along with you, and even the cold.
I actually miss having snow, so you could come to Mishawaka anytime now.
I really enjoy the Christmas colors, especially red. I like wearing red, and you make it completely acceptable to wear as often as I want.
Also, Christmas, if you could come sooner that would be great.
I want to go home, and cuddle up with my kitty and my Hunter. So the sooner you get here the sooner I can go home. K, thanks.

I love you,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I remember that feeling in college. There was nothing worse than the stretch to winter break because it was so needed, but finals and dead week and papers and UGH. Good luck girl, it'll be here before you know it!

    xo Michelle
    http://lockedoutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!