Tuesday, October 16

Cherry Tomato

My favorite part of college? 
Wearing sweatpants to class without judgement. 
You remember how I used to be so "get dressed, Hannah! it will help you with school"? I'm not so much like that now. Sweatpants are the bombdiggity and I will wear them. Even if I no longer can be labeled a fashion blogger. It's all cool by me as long as I keep my sweats. 
Actually, I'm seriously in love with both my sweat pants and my shirt. I got the sweats from Old Navy a couple of weeks back {okay, so maybe it was a month... but who's counting?} and the long sleeve shirt from Target this past weekend. I'm basically in love. 

In other news, tomorrow is the beginning of Fall Break! I'm so excited and it is so so needed. Like seriously needed. I can't wait for some actual sleeping time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!