Monday, September 3

Elements

On Saturday my friends and I went out Goodwill shopping and afterwards out for lunch. I've never eaten Chinese before so that's where we went. First of all: I loved it. Delish. Secondly: The owner was just the sweetest little thing. She came and pulled up a chair next to us and asked us what we had been thinking of getting, we told her, and she described the entire dish to us and if we weren't sure about something she told us something else we may like. She was just the sweetest little lady ever. 


I can't tell you how much I am sincerely loving it here. Sure, I miss home like crazy. I miss it so much. I miss my bed, and Hunter, and Mercy-Roo. But I love so much of being here. The fact that I have friends, real friends, is one of the best things. I love sitting in our rooms talking about useless things and sometimes really important things. 

1 comment:

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!