Saturday, April 14

My Vacation Thus Far Through Instagram

vaca10vaca9vaca8vaca6vaca5vaca4vaca3vaca2vaca
1) Waiting to board with my bright pink carry-on. 2) Florida! 3) Mini-sister is becoming taller than me I've realized. 4) Soaking up some much-needed sunshine. 5) With all this waking up early business, coffee is my new bff. 6) New duck pandora bead! The whole reason is because at the first hotel there were little duckies swimming in out pool. Cutest things ever! Plus ducks are my third favorite animal. 7) At Universal Studios. We ate at Mel's Place (from Happy Days!) and I adored this picture. 8) I've finally been able to finish up The Help and this sentence made me cry. 9) I got my first pair of Toms! Grey and perfect!


Before I go any further I want to apologize for the lack of posting. I hate skipping days, but the Internet at the last hotel was insanely slow and horrid. I couldn't do anything, anything, on it. 
As you can plainly tell I am now on Instagram. Do not ask me how to follow me, I don't know at all. I, unfortunately, do not have an iPhone. But instead a StraightTalk Android. I was seriously contemplating the iPhone, but what with having to purchase three different plans I couldn't justify it. Especially when I can pay $45 for unlimited everything for a month. I am thuper duper (She's the Man reference) excited about having a smart phone, I'm obsessed with Instagram and Twitter! 


Now, lets quit the small talk and I'll talk about the vacation so far. 
It's been fun. That's all.


Juuuust kidding. 


It's been really fun. Wednesday morning I went and ate at The Three Broomsticks in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Oh Lawd. That was a blast. I've resolved to live in the Hogwarts castle. I also went on the Ride of the Hippogriff: Never. I repeat Never. Again. I cried. Literally. But apparently I can handle Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. Make sense? Yeah, I didn't think so either. 
Thursday we went back to Hogwarts. Noey and I sang this song while going though Hogsmead. And I went to the mall. Let me just say, I love malls. And I love Forever21. And Sanrio stores. 
Friday we went to Magic Kingdom and I rode more rides than I ever have before in my life. Most of them weren't actually as bad as I thought they would be. 


Okay, tomorrow and the next few days I'll have some more posts about the vacation. But right now I'm off to FaceTime with my boy and get some sun! 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it sounds like your having an awesome vacation! And I literally JUST finished The Help this weekend, it was so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you get to visit the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. Looks like your having fun!

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!