Thursday, March 15

what i wore// on my way

DSC_0027

DSC_0084
DSC_0092

DSC_0117

DSC_0137

Dress- Forever21; Headband- Claire's 
Hannah's Top Five Reasons to Wear Dresses:
5) Dresses keep you cool on hot days. Which is awesome. 
4) Dresses are always in style. Like, always. 
3) They're also really easy to style. You throw it on, put on a few accessories and you're ready to go. 
2) Dresses just make you feel pretty. They're like an instant pick-me-up. Seriously, whenever you're sad throw on a dress. It will brighten your day.
1) The best part: No pants needed. Seriously, what is better than walking around in public without pants on? Not a single thing, I tell you! I am a believer in not wearing pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!