Saturday, February 25

Guest Interview: True Blue Abbi

I'm excited to announce my first ever guest interview, Abbigayle of True Blue Abbi! Abbi is fourteen, home schooled, and just about the cutest thing ever! Without further adieu: Abbi
edited 1

Q: What are five words to describe your personality? 
A: Quirky, Outgoing, Great Listener & Advice Giver, Sarcastic.


Q: What go you interested in blogging?
A: It was actually something for my church. I had to do a 10 hour project and the idea originally came from my Dad. It's evolved A LOT though! I've loved every minute of it.


Q: What do you do when you're not blogging?
A: I love reading, writing, fashion, beauty, and photography. I'm actually working on a novel and need to get going more in photography. 


Q: How did you name your blog?
A: My Aunt is a graphic designer and 1 1/2 years ago (when TBA started) she originally helped me figure stuff out and get it going. So, True Blue Abbi was born. We tried to think of everything that would go. We wanted my name in it (Abbigayle, shortened to Abbi by most) so the rest had to go! Finally, we found True Blue and the meaning for it. One of the meanings of True Blue is this: Unwaveringly or staunchly loyal, esp. to a person, a cause, etc. 


Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I'm a Minimalist. I try to incorporate different colors, patterns, jewelry, etc. but usually it doesn't work out. I stick with a basic tee, nice jeans, and comfy shoes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not boring. It's just... I'm trying to branch out. My Mom calls me 85% Minimalist and 15% Maverick. That's because I do take risks; only, small ones.


Q: What's your best blogging advice?
A: Honestly, just be yourself. People can tell when you're just blogging for numbers or if you're really enjoying what you're telling others about! Love what you do. If you fix up your hair everyday, post hair tutorials. If you loves crafts, show it off! You know?


Q: What's one thing most people don't know about you?
A: One thing? Haha, I'll share a couple. I still sleep with a teddy bear, eat like a truck driver, and get into fist fights a lot. Most people don't expect that from me. People think I'm super girly, but I'm not. I mean, at times I can be, but I'm cool getting dirty wrestling with the boys, having eating contests, smacking people upside the head, or anything really. I'm definitely unique! Haha. 


_________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much Abbi for letting me interview you! I'm super stoked to get the opportunity! If you'd like to check out Abbi interviewing me just go to her site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!