Friday, December 16

Pin It to Win It #1

1. The "Victoria's Secret Eye".
The tutorial is good, it's just that you have to translate.
2. Rainbow hair.
Is this gorgeous or what? 
I wish I could pull off things like this.
3. How neat is this tutorial?
I've already decided I'm doing this at my Open House with Senior pictures! Neato, right? 
4. How cute is this DIY Lamp?
5. I have an obsession with mugs.
Eek. Do you see that Panda??
Has anyone tried to do this?
How'd it work?


I'm making this a weekly installment. Ta-freaking-da! 

1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog! I followed you! Please check out my blog and follow me? http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com Thanks so much!

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!