Monday, August 8

long time no talkie

*Insert boring excuses for why I haven't been blogging, 5 so sorry's and 3 it will never happens again although we all know that's a lie*


Phew, now that that's done lets get going. 











For real, one of the best nights of the summer. My cousin Casie, Scarlett and I all went to the beach to watch the sunset. It just so happened I had my Ukulele with me, and Cas had her guitar. So we jammed for awhile. I finally figured out the strumming on my Uke and I'm oh so happy. I could never understand the muting, but I've got it now! Hip, hip, hooray!! There are actually more of these pictures over at Scar's blog. So check 'em. 
Okay, so what else has been going on in the fabulous life of Lauren? I've been working... a lot. Which is okay, I'm just tired. 
I love quotes and I found this one from Audrey Hepburn tonight:


I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!