Sunday, July 24

MMH #14

Eek! I'm so excited to be back.
Not that I didn't have a spectacular time, cause I did, but I shall save that for my next post. As I was trying to figure out how to say "I'm baaaack!" I realized I haven't done a Monday Must-Haves in foreva so here it goes!

1. Just a Kiss- Lady Antebellum 
One of the sweetest songs I've ever heard.

2. Barefoot Blue Jean Night- Jake Owen
The Anthem of Summer. Plus he's... uh... gorgeous. 

3. Today is Your Day (Why Not)- Shania Twain 
Who else was totally in love with Shania as a child? Was it really just me? She's definitely my girl crush. 

OK. Another thing is that I deeply apologize for not getting the giveaway stuff out. I had it all ready before I left, but my Mudder forgetted about it. 
More stuff later!! 

1 comment:

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!