Friday, May 13

you complete me


I know that in the world of style, baggy tee-shirts are not on the list of things to wear, and they're definitely not something interesting enough to post on. But, to be honest, the days that you don't see my outfits I'm wearing a tee shirt. At least for the most part. What can I say? I like my tee shirts. They're comfy. 
I feel like if you just wear them and have no confidence at all you're gonna look frumpy, but in my heart of hearts I believe anyone can own a tee if they have some confidence. If you look like you pulled a tee shirt on, didn't wash your hair, and your face is greasy it's not gonna look the best. But I believe you can make it fabulous. You just have to have an air of fabulousness about you.

In other news, I'm going to go fishing tonight. For the first time in my life, and it's not just any kind of fishing... it's sucker fishing. I don't really know the difference from sucker fishing and regular fishing, except that we're using a net and not a pole. Hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera and take some pic-chaas. 
In even other news I still haven't gotten my Flickr to work, so I got sick of waiting and made another account. So picture quality is back up!! I don't know if anyone else can see the huge quality difference, but I know I can and I love it so much more! 

The Equation
Vigoss Cropped Jeans (Thrifted)
+
"You Complete Me" Tee (Disney WORLD. I was right in the video)
Flip Flops (Not seen)
=
Easy Breezy (Beautiful, Covergirl?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!