Tuesday, May 3

you can call me rosie






Today was party day at my home, so I didn't have to do school. 
Yay for me! 
But my wittle friend Tan-Tan came over to chill and I had to take some books back to the library. So Scarlett, Tanner and I headed over there and stopped by a little wrecked school bus on the way back. It's been there ever since I can remember, and we decided we wanna make that our hangout this summer. We might try and fix it up or something cool like that. 


Sometimes I just feel like wearing things I don't normally wear, and sometimes I just so happen to feel like I pull it off. 
Maybe I felt like wearing this because I've been studying World War 2, and this is sorta Rosie the Riveter-esque. 
Just so you can all remember for me: I need a plain white tee-shirt. I don't know how it's possible that the Queen of Casual doesn't have a white tee. 


The Equation
Destroyed Jeans (J.C. Penney)
+
Red Flannel Shirt (Borrowed from 11 year old sister)
+
White Tee (Borrowed from Scar)
+
Blue Moccasins (Gift from Grandma)
+
Red Bandanna (Borrowed from Rebekah)
=
Rose the Riveter Outfit

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely adorable, this is definitely a great look for you! I recently did something like this, but I think you pulled it off way better.
    xoxo
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!